Land Of Legends
Land of Legends 8k
The event will take place on the 27th of August 2017 at 11:00am sharp in the picturesque village of Clogherhead, Co. Louth and covers the beach, headland, farmlands, harbour and pier.
You can run, jog or walk or crawl the 8km route. While on route they will be challenged by natural and man-made obstacles, such as the The Army’s 27th Infantry Batallion will put you through your paces on the beach to be followed by the Farmer’s Pyramid. Watch out for the swamp too, followed by the Harbour Stretch This is just a taste of what you’re getting yourself into!
*All participants will be individually timed for their own records*
The first 300 registered will be guaranteed a t shirt and goody bag.
Early Bird closes Friday 31st May at 6 pm
Online Registration closes Friday 25th August at 6 pm.
Race day Information
- Start time 11:00am – SHARP
- Race starts and finishes on Clogherhead Beach with Army obstacles
- A secure key and baggage holding area available on the day
- Designated car parking area with shuttle bus service to and from the start area
- A dry change of clothes and footwear needed
- Drinks, fruit and bars available at the finish line
- Food court on site on the day
- The handsome Mr. Tayto will also be in attendance
- First 300 entries guarnteed offical Land of Legends 2017 T-Shirt
- On the day registration subject to pre-registerd numbers
- There will be no parking or road access in this area on the day
Team Prize: €1500 Prize package sponsored by Celtic Adventures
First, Second and Third prizes: for both Male and Females.
Fancy Dress Prize: Best Fancy Dress prize on the day
Best orginal t-shirt prize on the day
**Collection of race numbers**
Collection of race number and race chip brtween 09.30am and 10.00am on the day only.
Collection point – Celtic Adventures Centre on Clogherhead Beach, just off Strand Street.